We go back to Atlanta to see how the city's scene has evolved. Other artists featured are 21 Savage, Metro Boomin, Jeezy, T.I., and more.
Back in 2015, we released a ten-part series called Noisey: Atlanta in which we attempted to explore the Atlanta rap scene and how it's become so influential. Our original series featured Gucci Mane, Jeezy, The Migos, iLoveMakonnen, and more. Now, we return to Atlanta for part two, looking at how the city's influential scene has evolved. The episode features host Zach Goldbaum meeting Migos, Young Thug, Killer Mike, Lil Yachty, T.I., 21 Savage, and more. Watch it above.
• The Gospel of Atlanta According to Killer Mike
• Photographing for Gucci Mane, Migos, Young Thug, and More: Noisey Meets Cam Kirk
• Inside 'NOISEY Atlanta 2': The Migos Talk The Beatles in the Studio
• What Is the Best Migos Song?
• Atlanta's R&B Underground Is Pushing to Make a New Pop Sound in Trap's Capital