Careers at VICE
VICE started in 1994 as a newsprint monthly in Montreal, and is now a global youth media company that includes print, event, music, online, television, and feature film divisions that operates in over 30 countries. VICE is the industry leader in original video for the web. With dozens of original series franchises across all content categories, VICE publishes about 60 minutes of new video content every day. For further information and additional background, please visit www.vice.com.
VICE is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (see EOE statement below). We offer competitive benefits and career growth opportunities.
If you are seeking employment please click on the title and follow the application submission process for consideration.
For VICE employment consideration, please send to .
Or you can mail your information to:
VICE Human Resources Department
99 North 10th Street,
Brooklyn, New York 11211
No phone calls please.
For information on other aspects of VICE, return to the home page and review the options tabs for the various aspects of VICE. Thank you in advance for your interest in joining the VICE team.
VICE is proud to announce our paid Internship program for the Summer 2014. We strive to provide our Interns with meaningful and practical work experience. Our Internships will expose you to the media industry and promote both your personal and career development. The program will run from June 9th -Aug 29th, please see the Internship Overview for details on the program and the application process. The deadline to apply for the Summer Internship program is on May 23rd, 2014.
Last updated April 24th, 2014
- Researcher, HBO - Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Editor, Food - Brooklyn, NY
- Motion Graphics Designer, News - Brooklyn, NY
- Bilingual Freelance Video Editor - Brooklyn, NY
- Office Assistant - Brooklyn, NY
- Video Editor, News - Los Angeles, CA
- Producer/Shooter, News - Los Angeles, CA
- Associate Producer, News - Los Angeles, CA
- Associate Editor, News - Brooklyn, NY
- Marketing Manager, Food - Brooklyn, NY
- Creative Director - Brooklyn, NY
- Creative - Brooklyn, NY
- Marketing Manager, Tech & Science - Brooklyn, NY
- Night Time Post Production Coordinator - Brooklyn, NY
- Product Manager - Brooklyn, NY
- Quality Assurance Tester - Brooklyn, NY
- Development Operations Engineer - Brooklyn, NY
- Editor-in-Chief, The Creators Project - Brooklyn, NY
- Publicist - Brooklyn, NY
- Help Desk Support - Brooklyn, NY
- Assistant to Chief Strategist and Global Executive Creative Director - Brooklyn, NY
- Systems Administrator - Brooklyn, NY
- Web Developer - Brooklyn, NY
- Project Manager - Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Marketing Manager - Brooklyn, NY
- Junior Designer - Brooklyn, NY
- Account Director - VICE/Virtue Worldwide - Brooklyn, NY
- Sales Representative - Brooklyn, NY and Los Angeles, CA offices
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
VICE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status, veteran status and any other classification protected by law.
The Kid Mero Versus Baltimore Party Rap
Gay rap is not a genre.
Scrapbook: MØ Flips Through Her Old Photo Albums
From grunge to crust punk to hip-hop to coyly cool Scandi-pop, MØ digs through her old photo albums for the ultimate #TBT charting her music and style evolution.
Hipsters Can't Ruin Hip-Hop Because Hipsters Don't Exist
"Hipsters" are a fictional construct, an army of imaginary scapegoats in trucker hats perched perilously on top of both a five-panel and a snapback.
Deniro Farrar: Notice - Cult Rap - Part 3/4
Deniro Discusses How Cult Rap is a Genre of Music That Connects With the Listener Through Social Commentary
Insanely Close and Personal With the Brian Jonestown Massacre
I met Katy Newcombe when we were both fifteen. Now I see her presence lurking within magazine features, disguised as the words “Anton’s teenage Welsh bride.”
Courtney Barnett Told Us How to Stop Writing Terrible Poetry and Land a Record Deal
We talked to the Australian singer about art school and why trying to write good songs just leads to writing bad ones.
Turn Up to Keys N Krates' Diplo & Friends Mix
Occasionally, we the at Noisey will kindly request that you drop whatever you're doing and turn the goddamn motherfuck up. Now is one of those times.
Meet Amos: The Man Who Designs Moog's Wonderful Toys
Moogfest takes place in North Carolina this Wednesday and boasts a lineup including M.I.A., Giorgio Moroder, Kraftwerk, Dan Deacon and many more. So we talked to the man who dreams up synths.
I Went to Bogotá in Colombia For Festival Estéreo Picnic and Danced For Days
Noisey ditched North America for South to eat endless empanadas, catch up with Julian Casablancas backstage, get winded while dancing to Phoenix and find out more about Colombia's music scene.
Give Life Back to Fhqwhgads
How a Strong Bad/Daft Punk mash-up album helped bring out the magic in 'Random Access Memories.'