Careers at VICE
VICE is a global youth media company and the industry leader in producing and distributing the best online video content in the world. Launched in 1994 as a punk magazine, VICE now operates out of 36 offices globally, and has expanded into a multimedia network, including the world's premier source for original online video, VICE.COM; an international network of digital channels; a television & feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; and a book-publishing division.
VICE's digital channels include MUNCHIES, a food channel; VICE News, a dedicated news channel; Noisey, a music discovery channel; The Creators Project, dedicated to the arts and creativity; Motherboard, covering cultural happenings in technology; THUMP, focusing on global dance and electronic music; and Fightland, a channel dedicated to the culture of MMA. VICE acquired British fashion publication i-D in 2012 and re-launched i-D's digital presence at i-D.co, a video-driven fashion site In 2013, VICE launched a news-magazine series on HBO titled 'VICE.' The Emmy-nominated series is currently in its second season.
Our growth is exploding! We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who bring VICE to life. We're always looking for bright, ambitious and innovative individuals who value a collaborative, open, stimulating and diverse environment. Whether you are an experienced professional or a rising star looking for a place to shine brighter, we would love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR VICE?
- Global youth media company and the industry leader in producing and distributing the best online video content in the world
- Our work environment is non-traditional and cutting-edge
- Be part of an award winning team ready to take on new opportunities and challenges
- Work in our trendy, modern offices in Williamsburg, Brooklyn or Venice Beach, California
- Affordable health, dental, vision and other benefits as well as paid time off, free snacks, coffee and sodas
Want to join team VICE? We have openings in the following areas: Marketing, Editorial, Design, Creative, Production and Post-Production.
For a complete listing, please visit our Career Center where you can create a profile and apply for our current openings in our Brooklyn and Venice offices.
Here is just a sample of our current openings:
- Production Manager - Music - Los Angeles, CA
- Editor in Chief, The Creators Project - Brooklyn, NY
- Project Budget Assistant - Brooklyn, NY
- Production Assistant - Brooklyn, NY
- Account Director - Los Angeles, CA