Meyhem Lauren - "10 Dollar Lap Dances" (Prod. Harry Fraud) (Noisey Exclusive)
Meyhem Lauren is from Queens, stays dipped in Polo, raps like a defensive lineman trying to plow down a quarterback, and he's really good friends with Action Bronson. In other words, we love Meyhem Lauren more than a few peripheral members of our families. Laurenovich, who also goes by the top-tier nickname Mr. Thanksgiving, decided to bless us with a Thanksgiving treat in the form of "10 Dollar Lap Dances," off his upcoming mixtape Mandatory Brunch Meetings, due out December 6th on Greedhead and Mishka. Peep the full Mandatory Brunch Meetings tracklisting below the "10 Dollar Lap Dances" stream.
In the spirit of the holiday, here are a few things "10 Dollar Lap Dances" makes us thankful for:
—Harry Fraud, who might be our favorite producer working right now, completely outdid himself on this beat, which keeps threatening to devolve into Noise Rap before swinging back into total smoothness.
—Meyhem Lauren bragging about how he and his friends go to strip clubs and make strippers sad because even though they look like straight money they're not going to tip more than anybody else.
—The phrase, "WE IN HERE," which has totally different connotations than, "WE OUT HERE."
—The line, "You're a boat and I'm a portable island" as well as the entire rest of the song.
—Lauren puts the exact right amount of food references in this to help us remember that it's Thanksgiving and we get to eat a hilarious amount of food today.
MANDATORY BRUNCH MEETINGS
1) MANDATED PARTICIPANTS PRODUCED BY ATG
2) 10 DOLLAR LAP DANCES PRODUCED BY HARRY FRAUD
3) GET THAT MONEY BLACK PRODUCED BY DJ TWO STACKS & NOVA
4) KELLY KAPOWSKI PRODUCED BY ATG
5) THOUSAND DOLLAR GYM SHOES FEAT. ACTION BRONSON PRODUCED BY TOMMY MAS
6) SILK AND LEATHER RAP FEAT. GABBIE GIFTSZ PRODUCED BY ATG
7) CEDAR PLANK SALMON PRODUCED BY DJ UNEEK
8) BEAUTIFUL AREOLAS PRODUCED BY J-LOVE
9) BRAND NAME MARIJUANA PRODUCED BY ALCHEMIST
10 )PERSIAN RUGBY'S PRODUCED BY MIKE FINITO
11) STEWED RABO FEAT. ACTION BRONSON & AG DA CORONER PRODUCED BY TOMMY MAS
12) BURGUNDY GUESS JEANS PRODUCED BY ATG
13) SECRET ANGLE PRODUCED BY FALSIDE
14) BROOKLYN QUEENS DAY FEAT. MAFFEW RAGAZINO PRODUCED BY ATG
15) CARVEL FEAT. HEEMS, LAKUTIS, & NESS PRODUCED BY MIKE FINITO
16) GUNS IN THE PLAYPEN FEAT. GABBIE GIFTSZ PRODUCED BY ICEROCKS
17) FDR MUSIC FEAT CARRIE WILDS AND HOLOGRAM PRODUCED BY ATG
Pharoahe Monch: Stress Raps
One of the greatest technical rappers of all time speaks out about the record industry, the state of American healthcare, and that one time he ghostwrote for Diddy.
We Crashed Your Coachella Party
Life hack: You don’t actually have to go to Coachella to go to Coachella.
The Bros of Coachella
Coachella Day Two: Desert Storm Grilled Cheese
It is not Spring Break times a million
What I Learned About Style From Eve's "Who's That Girl"
The keys to being an anti-social bad bitch? Deadly animals, leather catsuits, and lava lamp print.
Former Miami Heat Star Rony Seikaly Is a Real DJ, and I Love Him
It turns out Rony Seikaly is as killer as a house DJ in the club as he is as a character in 'NBA Jam.'
Coachella Day One: SPRING BREAK BITCHES!
Coachella is strewn half-naked bodies, everyone’s excavating each other's tonsils, they're daggering to no music, they’re wearing t-shirts that say “Wild Child” and “America Fuck Yeah.”
Exploring the Wide World of the #Frat Tag on Soundcloud
Are these songs fratting hard, or are they hardly fratting? Only one way to find out, bros.
Twenty Facts About Music
These aren't your dad's music facts. They're dope music facts.
A Visual Guide to Singin-Ass Rappers
Graphed on a scale from Thuggin' to Thirsty, Soulful to Defiant.